Thursday, April 30, 2009
Country.
If I had a chioce in music it wou be country first then rock and maybe if im feeling it rap. Im not a huge fan of rap but i still listen to it sometimes. Rock is awesome I work out with it and have seen a lot of rock concerts and they blow my mind. I like alot of hard rock and some soft too but all the concerts that i've went to are hard rock head banging concerts. Country is where its at I have yet to go and see a country concert but ive been to a lot of small ones that are in a bar or something. Im always listing to country 24/7 and never get tired of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thats wuts up
ReplyDeleteI love country music too!!
ReplyDeletecountry is good especially randy rogers
ReplyDeletenot a country fan
ReplyDelete