Thursday, April 30, 2009
ankles.
My ankles are which I call girls ankles because they are thin and I can be walking down a flat street and still roll on my ankle everytime. I hate it, the worst pain in the world it makes a sickness to your stomach and turns colors. The worst one was when I broke it for the first time during a little league baseball game. I was in a pickle between third and home and I had ran back and forth till I began running towards home one last time and felt a pop in my right ankle. Then the sickness came and I think thats the worst feeling in the world. I had broke it and had to suffer the whole summer which sucked. So I hate my ankles I rather have fat ones then tiny ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I partially understand, I have torn the ligaments in my ankle 3 times now.
ReplyDelete