Thursday, April 30, 2009
running from dogs.
When I was growing up I lvied in a small town to where as a child you could run everywhere. So I was always playing outside till dark everyday after school. One day me and few friends were walking back towards my house, it was getting dark so I had to hurry. As we were coming up to my street I always cut thought the yard of these peoples house. So as I was coming we heard a bark from our right side and someone yeal out its coming towards us so we ran though the yard. In the yard there was a trampoline in the middle of the yard so i was going to ran and jump on top of it but as i was running towards it I hit a telephone pole line that comes from the top of the pole to the ground. I hit my chest dead on and a friend that was running to my left hit his neck. I knock the air out of me and had a cut mark across my chest. Hurt so bad but I had a cool scare to show and oh yeah the dog wasnt even coming it was locked up we had just heard and it scared us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dogs scare me
ReplyDelete