Thursday, April 30, 2009
head bang
I went to my first concert ever, well first big concert. I like really hard rock and the band I saw was Slipknot which is the best band in the world to me. It was a festival a bunch of bands Slipknot and Disturbed were head lining it and there were a bunch of other bands also. Other favorite bands of mine were Five Finger Death Punch, and a band called Walls Of Jerico. Which in Walls of Jerico a girl sang and she was a beast of a girl and she was awesome. So every band that I saw I had to head bang and did which was not a bad thing at first but the pain the next day was indiscriable I could lift my head at all I thought it was broke it hurt so bad. But it was all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will never forget your first concert, a great memory.
ReplyDelete