Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rivals.

All schools have rivals sometimes I gets really bad and my seinor year it did. the school that we hated was a school that we shared the football field with I dont know why we did cause the feild was across the street from there school and we had a drive to the feild which was about 6 miles not that bad but still. My was the biggest school because we were 5A and they were 4A so we called them our sister school. So we decide to go and still there anchor in the front of there school. there mascott was the exporters and we were the buccaneers so my friend had this lifted up ford and decided to pull the anchor out of the ground in front of the school. Keep in mind we are all drunk there was 6 of us and we ended up getting away with it. It was awesome get them during seinor year I will remember as long as I live.

2 comments:

  1. That is just stupid that you have to share a field but rivalries are fierce, exciting though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh high schoool, wasn't it nice.. someone set 3 pigs loose my sr year, labeled them 1,2, and 4, spent a while loking for number 3.

    ReplyDelete