Thursday, April 30, 2009

grandpa "popo"

My grandpa which I called "popo" was a big part of my life. I didnt have a dad growing up but I always have my popo. He was always there for me and my mom when we needed him and when I needed someone to look up too. But he was a huge alcholic but that never stopped me from looking up to him just because he had a drink I his hand. He had to stop drinking because it was killing him and others around him. Then eight years with a sneak here and sneak there he became sick and I saw it as if he was going to be ok like he always does in the past. But this time it was different, it him harded than the last times. He was in a coma for five days and died before his 64th birthday. I miss him more than anyone knows its hard but me and my mom have been ok for the past threes years. There is not a day that goes by that we dont think about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment