Thursday, April 30, 2009

football/powerlifting

I played football and Powerlifting in high school. six years of powerlifting and six years of football. I wish that I had the size to play after high school. What made me not want to play after high school was that I got hurt my seinor year and didnt play till the middle of the season. So I wasnt notice at all even though I was talked about before the season started. I didnt show my best and it sucked because it was my last time to shine. In powerlifting I blew it too, I made it to reginals and got 4th place because of my last lift. after I thought about what I could of done to prevent this from happening. I wanted to make it to state finals because I didnt do well during football season. thats why I want to be a football/powerlifting coach and I will make sure that my guys will leave it all ont the field or on the last lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment