Thursday, April 30, 2009

50 piece mcnugget.

I like to eat alot all the time some times I think I need to stop eating like I do but I just love food. Well after a long night of drinking you become hungry and have to eat eventhough it is the most terrible thing you can do cause you wake up the next day regretting it. So one night a friend and me came back from a party and decided to hit McDanals on the way to his house. I was really hungry and there was a special going on that if you buy a 50 piece Mcnugget you get a fries free or something so I did. When we got back to the house I had already eatin 10 of them and i knocked out the other 40 in about 20 mins. That was a bad night but something to remember.

2 comments:

  1. you got to love the 50 piece nugget deal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I cant believe they offer that though, the funny thing is that its suppose to be a party meal

    ReplyDelete