Friday, February 13, 2009
This weekend
This weekend is going to suck, My girlfriend is going to be back at home for valentines day and im going to be studying the whole time for an anatomy exam on monday and i also have to work friday and saturday so i dont have anytime to do anything. I hope im not the only one going though this? I will send my girlfriend some flowers to her house then I wil get to see her the next coming weekend. But the good thing is that for all of ya'll that like scary movies go and watch friday the 13th, on friday the 13th. Its going to but awesome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw I'm sorry. That sucks about Valentines Day. I hope it turned out good though. Thats sweet that you sent your girlfriend flowers, every girl looooooves flowers! lol
ReplyDelete