Wednesday, February 25, 2009
my weekend
This past weekend I went home which is about three hours away. My friend dustin and I are from the same town so we catch a ride with eachother all the time. There is always something going on during the weekend at home. My friend Drews birthday was this whole weekend and I also had a wedding to go to as well. My mom was the maid of honor, so me and my girlfriend went. It was a mexican wedding so believe that there was mexican music playing all night long. I taught her how to dance to this music but she was being shy. She got the hang of it and afterwards we went to hang out with my other friend whos birthday was the whole weekend. Over all I love going home and never want to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment