Wednesday, February 25, 2009
My room
So last week some time I ahd made sweet tea awesome sweet tea. this is the tea that you boil the bags and put your own sugar in which I put alot but not too much to where it taste like sugar water. so I made a big glass of it and brought it into my room I drank most of it and ended up falling asleep. the next morning and saw a million ants everywhere and i mean everywhere. Now I cant get rid of them I kill at lease a 100 aday they crawl all over my walls and my computer where I left the tea. so next time I will remember to never leave a glass full of tea in my room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh that sucks..
ReplyDeleteI drink orange and spice tea! I suggest trying it
ReplyDeletethats not cool
ReplyDelete