Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my truck

Last year in march I had a car it was a 1997 hyundi sanata (POS) well not when I first got it. but after I ran in to my friends hitch I crushed it like a can. But no worries (thank god) my uncle fixed it with no problem I think hes magic. so after that it was ok till it just started doing worst, so my mom knew this lady that was getting rid of a truck that was in good condition and took care of it. the best was that she only wanted to sale it to my mom for 350 so of course we took it. Then thats when I got the red beauty, I didnt have a name yet for her so i figured she was red so why not Lil Red. but it wasnt good enough so one of my friends decided to call her Lil Red Ridinghood and the name has stuck ever since.

1 comment:

  1. you gotta a thing for trucks? i loved and miss my first one. it was a 96 z-71 with a 3 inch body life and that thing went everywhere i went. even if i was only gettin 8 miles to the gallon. it had dualed flowmasters and a system that was way too much for me. now i got an 06 z-71 but money is tight right now so its all stock except for my system and 5% tint so all the way around so you cant see up in my windows and a leveling kit but i need bigger tires

    ReplyDelete