Sunday, March 29, 2009

Home

I have alot of friends that go to school here that graduated with me. They never go home and I dont know why because I wish that I could go home every weekend. I think I might try to go to a school thats cloeser to home for me. Even I been away from home for about four I still fine myself aways missing it every day. Hopefully I can fine something close to home next semester.

3 comments:

  1. I rarely go home, actually I can't. I go home once a year during winter break. So you are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss home to. Its hard to find a tortilla factory in this town that makes fresh tortilla in the morning. It's really something special. I didn't know they were rare until I left my home. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you want to go home every weekend?

    ReplyDelete