Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Today.
Today is an ok day, its cold, and im wishing that we didnt have school today. But im glad we did bcause I hate to sit at home now, I feel like I have to do something in order to get something off my mine that has been bugging me since sunday and has been a prblem for three years. After my classes I will go to work out and releave alot of stress out from school and delemas I have with myself. Maybe I will start on a paper I have in class that hasnt been assigned yet so that I can do something on the weekend rather then worry about homework. Hopefully i get to watch the super bowl this coming sunday. Maybe with my closest friend from home that lives in austin now or maybe go home for the weekend and spend it with my parents? Not sure i will see what the week brings me, something good I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment