Monday, January 26, 2009
how I got my job.
I have a job that ive had since I was 16. I had to have it was because when I was in 9th grade I had a girl friend that went to georgia to vist family and I decided to call her and talk for about an hour or too. At that time it was the popular thing to do. I didnt think about 188 being long distance so i didnt think anything of it at the time. Not untill my mom comes in my room yelling at me for the phone bill being 360 dollars. She told me that i had to get a job and the place hiring was Quiznos so at the time I took what I could take (bad choice). so when i got my first check ever in my life which was 365 and after paying my mom I had 5 to spend. It sucked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment