Sunday, May 3, 2009

What I ate.

My step dad had told me about a candie Jalapeno, and he said that it was good with cream cheese on a cracker. I thought to myself that doesnt sound very good and my step dad is very picky about what he eats. So when I got home he made one for me and made me eat it. Now dont even like sweet pickles and eating a sweet jalapeno I sisnt think I like it but I did and it was really good with the cream cheese. I have had jalapeno jelly and that wasnt too bad but I would not eat it on a daily basis. But you always got to try something new

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie that sounds disgusting, but I completely agree...you always have to try new things

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might stay away from that

    ReplyDelete